3.25.2012

On the hillside

Sweater, H&M // Collared shirt, Macy's // Jeans, American Eagle // Boots, Old Navy

Good morning from Oregon! 

I suppose I should mention that yes, Danny is here and yes, we're having the time of our lives! It feels so good to see him after so long -- it's always the same sense of relief. Then we fall so easily into patterns. Cooking breakfast and dinner, making plans to go shopping, watching Lord of the Rings. 



I've been in a very out-of-character jeans phase lately. I tried on a few pairs of colored jeans on Tuesday, but didn't like any of them - they kind of make me feel like a walking neon sign. And a huge one at that. Plus, I'm not sure I want to shell out money on a trend that I'm not sure will stick around as long as, say, polka dots or fair isle or even bodycon. That being said, I still wish I could find a nice pair I like -- I think I want something in a more muted color and definitely not pastel. I have some feelings about pastel colors in general. 

This morning, I really debated what to wear. Danny tried to help, but I'm pretty independent when picking out clothes. I settled on something kind of plain but lovely. I've been really into my menswear boots lately -- I've been wearing them with jeans every time I get a chance, which is funny, because I didn't wear them a lot during the winter. They're more of a spring neutral to me, I guess! 



I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday! 


4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit. I'm always hesitant to pair black with brown, even though I don't own enough brown to pair it with anything but black. This outfit looks so fantastic. I may copy it sometime if you don't mind. :)

    ~Brit
    www.brittany-sims.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this ensemble! Great jersey, that jersey needs me in its life... Enjoy having the object of your lovey mushy feeling so close, I hear it's great fun.

    Love from Jo'burg

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is gorgeous! I love the sweater, and those boots look great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...