3.03.2012

Photographing blind

Top and Skirt, Forever 21 // Belt, Kohl's // Tights, Target // Boots, Target

As you might notice in these pictures, I mostly have my eyes closed. It's because I couldn't see!! It was cloudy out, but so bright, and the snow so white, and I don't know... I just couldn't see. No matter what direction I faced, where I took pictures. I was blind.

I took these photos Wednesday. Because of the weather (silly weather), I massively failed at taking photos of my outfits in advance. In fact, this wasn't the outfit I planned -- but when I put on my trusty black pencil skirt, I realized it was woefully too big. I should probably just get rid of it, but I still folded it up and put it in my stack of other things that are too big, but I refused to get rid of. Sometime soon, I'll buy a new pencil skirt and maybe I'll be able to move on, emotionally, from that one. 



In other news, I am definitely ready for summer. Or even spring. Or even rain. Something other than snow. And cold. And sitting in front of my heater always. 

Hope your day is going well!


2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! The polka dots look really nice with the mustard skirt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...