3.03.2012

What it means to be Lucky

Sweater, H&M // Skirt, Belt, and Oxfords, Forever 21

How's this for a shift in weather from my last outfit post!? Eventually, it stopped snowing, spent a day raining, and now, today, it's completely blue sky and gorgeous out! Definitely seems a bit wrong, but I'm okay with it. I love sunshine.

Unfortunately, however, I'm sick. Again. I actually got sent home from work today because I was so sick. I ended up going home, seeing my mom for a little bit, and then napping for about two hours. I woke up feeling so much better! I don't sleep very well when I'm sick, which is what always gets to me. On the plus side, this bout doesn't seem as bad as the last cold I had, which I remember vividly because it was only two weeks ago!




I bought this skirt Thursday while on my lunch break. It was just too cute!! They had it in four different colors and I was really torn between this coral-red and navy blue. This just seemed more spring-y. I also spotted a polka dot dress that I wanted to try on, but didn't have time; I went back that evening though and bought it!! I actually wore it yesterday, so hopefully I'll get the chance to photograph it soon.

Speaking of which, I spend so much time focusing my camera and yet, I never managed to stand in the right spot in a single picture! They're not that bad, it's just one of my little pet peeves. I can't stand when my photos are out-of-focus or badly focused.





Tonight is my nephew's birthday party! He's having a pizza party with some of the kids he goes to school with (yes, he goes to school, and yes, the party will be amazing considering there will be about 9 two- and three-year-olds running around!). I'm going to take my camera to get some pictures.


Hope you all have a good Saturday!


3 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore that coral red color! Such a cute outfit.

    ~Brit
    www.Brittany-sims.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coral skirt! What a nice way to brighten up a Wintery outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so warm outside and that makes me wonder how warm you must be in that sweater top.

    Anyhow, nice little outfit and happy belated birthday to your nephew!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...