5.20.2012

5.14.12












I took these photos just before I left for Vegas. It was so sunny and nice out, so my nephews and dogs were outside playing with my mom. Cleio is a long-haired miniature dachshund -- she's so pretty and sporty looking in these photos! She loves being outside and would honestly live outside if she could (although, she would probably want to come in to sleep). And of course, Mason was looking so handsome in his little plaid shorts and blue bucket hat. He loves to play and has gotten very talkative, mostly pointing and shouting "Da!" But he also plays patty cake now and signs "more" (which is actually clapping, but he will be more precise when prompted), and walks independently a lot! 

Taking pictures of little kids is probably one of my favorite forms of photography. They're just so happy and playful and sweet! 


1 comment:

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...