So many pictures, so little time! Do I take enough pictures of my nails? And coffee? And my nephew? I don't think so.
1. An outfit I'm particularly proud of -- I love this yellow scarf. It brightens up my life!
2. My pointer fingernails have been peeling like crazy!! Ok, it might not help that I compulsively chew on them. They've improved a lot from using nail strengthening base polish lately, though.
3. Beautiful sky while driving home from work one night!
4. I called this outfit "French Nautical," but most people at work told me I looked like the American flag. Hmph.
5. I have many weaknesses... and one of them is bagels.
6. Also, muddy buddies! This is just Chex cereal covered in a mixture of melted chocolate, peanut butter, and butter, and then coated in powdered sugar. It's delicious.
7. Essie's "Navigate Her"! One of my favorite nail polish colors, I think.
8. My mom made this adorable cake for Easter!! She's very talented at decorating cakes. I love how concerned the blue peep looks!
9. ... and the top of the cake was covered in M&Ms. Yum!
11. Mason on Easter -- I bought him that shirt (so we match). He's such a cutie!
12. This is how I decorate my calendar at work. Also, do you like how I've labeled my 8am dentist appointment "gross"?
13. Making daffodil flower pens at work.
14-15. Finally broke down and bought a Revlon lip butter, which I reviewed! This was my first picture of it, as well as a picture of me wearing it. I actually wear this most days now!
16. Leopard print shoes!!
17. Chocolate-covered Oreos! For spring! I made them for Danny, but ate a few myself.
18. Mason on his push scooter, that turns into a walker. Seriously, how cute is this child!?
19. Homemade ginger snaps. I took most of these to work. Also ate a few.
20. At work, with my yellow scarf. I don't remember how I got my hair to look so good that day, but darn, does it look cute!?
21. Matte topcoat. I love this!! Although, it does make my nail polish chip very quickly. That's okay -- it makes it pretty!
22. A free Dutch Bros coffee at work!
23. The daintiest, cutest little wee cupcake at work! It really was the perfect size... until I ate two of them.
24. So, a one dollar bill I got had some very strange Sherlock Holmes movie propaganda. I have no idea what this means, but it was etched all over this poor $1. I was also deeply embarrassed spending this -- I actually said, "I didn't write this weird stuff on this, I swear."
25. I'm pretty much a solitaire champion! I finally learned how to play to get high scores every time.
26-27. I made pizza at home! Caramelized onions and garlic, tomatoes, and feta cheese. Delicious!
28. My new work pants, complete with a polka dot shirt.
29. If this coin purse wasn't $40, I would probably have bought it! (Seriously, $40!?)
30. Panda necklace & Union Jack necklace! I love pandas and Brits.
31. Mason and I.
32. And Mexican food! This was an avocado tostada -- aka, my 'usual.'
33. A new flower ring!
34. My new panda necklace in action with my favorite purple lace dress.
35. I love this picture of Chloe! This was on a really warm, sunny day and she was just relaxing in a spot of sun, looking hilarious! I love how dainty her little paws always look.
36. Mmm. My regular Carmelizer from Dutch Bros!
37. Mucho Gusto for lunch! I got this while I was still sick and had almost no appetite. I told myself, "A good lunch will hit the spot!" I still felt sick afterwards, but it did taste good.
28. Essie's "Buy me a Cameo" that my mom bought. I love this color!
29. Essie's "Fiji" -- a white-pink color. It's a lot like Ballet Slippers, but a bit more peachy.
30. And my new Rimmel "Violet Pop" lipstick.
31. I love this outfit! Obviously...
32. Waiting in line for coffee on a beautiful day. It's always sunny when I have to work!
33. These are the most delicious cookies in the world, seriously.
34. Another day, another lunch in my car! This time I wore sunglasses to be, you know, incognito.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!