5.22.2012

Please don't take my sunshine from me

Blazer and Tank Top, Forever 21
Black tank, Costco
Jeans, American Eagle
Kitten heels, Unionbay

Someone took the sunshine away. Not sure who the culprit is, but seriously. It was sunny and warm for something like 19 days in a row. That's a record for Western Oregon. It was amazing though.



I'm back to my regular work routine, although everyone is still trying to figure out how I'll be paid for the hours I was trapped in San Francisco. I'm mostly just glad to be home and leading a normal life again. Sleeping in a bed. Eating normal food. The basics.

Since I've been back, I haven't done much exciting. My parents actually are in Las Vegas right now (they've been planning this trip forever, so it was a big coincidence!) -- they drove though, so no fears of getting stuck anywhere! Yesterday, I went to work super early and then cleaned my fridge out after work. I know, so exciting. Then I watched Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring extended edition. During which I fell asleep. Today, I went grocery shopping. I had to stop to buy mousse and somehow left with another essie polish. Don't judge me! It's from the poppy-razzi collection!








These jeans need a good wash -- they're so wrinkled! I wore them in Las Vegas and on the trip home, they got some torture in my bag (it might have been switching bags or rearranging them or sleeping on them in the airport). Plus, I wore them to work the other day. I just am afraid to washing them too much and the color fading -- I've already had to spot treat them about three times! 


This outfit is a combination of the outfits I wore to work over the weekend. Saturday, I wore my dark jeans and a purple sequined top with this blazer. Sunday, I wore these jeans with this top, a blue tank top, and my navy blue blazer. I have worn this blazer twice and then sort of ran out of ideas, but I think it looks so cute with jeans! With dresses, it looks a bit messy because it's oversized, but with jeans, I think it's the right amount of cute and boyish. 





I don't have much else to write about, so I suppose it's good I have this...


I was tagged by Rachel, so here are my 10 responses. I'm supposed to tag five other people, but I won't, because I'm lazy. So if you want to answer these, please go ahead -- post them in the comments, or on your blog, or on Twitter! Wherever. :] 

1) Favourite Colour: Teal/turquoise, probably followed by red, pink, or yellow. I like a lot of colors, actually... 

2) Favourite Number: 6! I only like even numbers. 

3) Favourite Animal: I love dogs, mostly corgis, dachshunds, and pugs. I also am a big fan of pandas and polar bears. 
4) Favourite Non-Alcoholic Drink: Probably Diet Pepsi/Coke or a caramel frappucino! I'm a big fan of salted caramel mochas too. 
5) Facebook or Twitter: I use both for different things. I prefer Twitter for blog talk. 
6) What is my Passion: Writing. And fashion. 
7) Receiving or Giving: I like to give people gifts -- I love to feed people especially. But I really do like receiving gifts. Who doesn't like receiving gifts!? 
8) Favourite Pattern: Polka dots. Obviously. 
9) Favourite Day of the Week: I really like Wednesdays. My bad days always tend to fall on Sundays or Fridays! 
10) Favourite Flowers: Love poppies, daffodils, most types of lilies, but especially Douglas lilies (or lilies of the forest, etc. - they are purple). Also love bleeding hearts and wild California poppies. Lilacs. Wild bluebells (teeny tiny -- they grow in the woods). Tulips, but mostly the yellow-orange ones! 



I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday. I'm off to watch "Woman in Black" (I'm going to be terrified, aren't I?) and make a grilled cheese sandwich!



2 comments:

  1. My favorite color is cerulean. Your tank is so cute, and I am loving your hair lately! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pink pants are so cute- I want a pair of colored pants so badly! Also, congratulations on your blog award :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...