6.23.2012

"Little Sweater" Haul

As you know, I don't usually post haul posts, but since I haven't posted in what feels like forever (really), I thought it'd be a nice way to let everyone know what I've been up to!

Danny and I went shopping today; we had to find a place where he's going to be taking a very important test Monday, so we decided to turn it into a fun day for both of us! Plus, I needed "little sweaters," as I kept saying. Danny kept making fun of me because it sounded like I meant sweaters that are just tiny -- when really, I mean sweaters with short sleeves for, well, summer. Little sweaters! Lots of places were having sales though, so I ended up coming home with a decent amount of stuff for not too much cash. 


These were some clearance items I got at Forever 21. Lots of things were buy one get one, so I actually got the nail polish set and leopard print bags for free. The eyeshadow/blush palette was only $2.99. 


And it has lots of good colors and an eyeliner pencil! The nail polish set is pretty exciting, although I think I'm going to give some of the colors away as gifts since they are so similar to some I already own. So watch out, friends of mine!!


The floral blazer was also in the buy one get one section, and marked down to only $10, so I got the leopard print bags for free! The sailor top was regular price, but when both Danny and I saw it, we fell in love, so I couldn't say no. It was only $20 and has a cute little sailor bib on the back. Whatever, I love a theme!


We also got some summer BBQ stuff at Target. I needed platters for deserts and these two were only $2 a piece. The drink jug was only $5.99 and super cute - my family has been super obsessed with flavored waters lately, so I'm going to try some different combinations! 


And finally, little sweaters! Targets sweaters were on sale, but all cleaned out; I did however get a short-sleeved black cardigan for $15. At Old Navy, the blue cardigan was on sale for $15 and the cream (long sleeved, but still thin for summer) was $20. I'm excited to have these, so now I can wear some of my lighter summer dresses to work without having to pile one of my winter cardigans over them!! 

Hope you all are having a wonderful Saturday! 


2 comments:

  1. I really like the cream cardigan!

    Chelle x
    http://chellesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got a bunch of great deals! :) The floral blazer is my favorite.

    ~Brit
    www.brittany-sims.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...