6.26.2012

Schoolgirl Crush

Dress, Forever 21 // Cardigan, Old Navy // Belt, Forever 21 // Shoes, thrifted

I love this outfit so hard. I don't even really have words to explain how much I love it; I wish the photos of it had come out better! For a panicky few hours, I thought something was wrong with my camera because all my photos have been blurry lately! But I think I've just been impatient and not focusing as much as I should. Hopefully, Danny can start helping me with my photos soon. It's so much easier with another person! I don't think the super bright sunlight helps either.

However, I love polka dots, red, and white together -- does it get any better? This outfit is just perfect to me.




I bought this cardigan Saturday and immediately thought, "Hm, this would look cute over my collared dresses!" And alas, I was right! There is something so 1950s schoolgirl about this outfit -- it's just so cute! I can't wait for the weather to get nice again so I can actually wear it out and about.

These pictures are blurry and also, they make me realize I really need to dye my hair. Roots, man. Like four inches of roots.




Whenever I do twirling pictures, I always have one foot that's in a really wonky position. I'm super flexible and these pictures really show it. Look at that dead straight ostrich leg! Magic. One of the pictures after this I'm in a full twist... and that foot is still dead set on staying right there.




Yesterday, Danny took one of the two tests he needs to pass to get certified to teach in Oregon! He drove into town by himself and managed to find parking around the University of Oregon. Since the Olympic track trials are in town right now, the most important streets on the University of Oregon are closed, and so is a lot of parking. But he made it and he passed the test and I'm super proud!


Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!

Oh! And I forgot to mention, I have a guest post up over at Sian's blog! I'd love it if you'd all check it out and give Sian a little love!


4 comments:

  1. LOL at the ostrich leg! I love twirling pictures but it's hard to do when you take pictures by yourself and you don't want strangers looking at you funny.

    -Stephanie from Chocolate Laced

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love your outfit so hard too! It looks comfy and understated. And most assuredly cute. Lets not forget cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit really is so classic and adorable. It's difficult to go wrong with polka dots, a cardigan and a belt. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is one great outfit! I am a sucker for polka dots so its right up my alley. I didnt even notice the straight ostrich leg until you pointed it out. crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...