7.03.2012

NOTD: Fourth of July


I thought I'd do a quick post to show off my Fourth of July nails! I used NYC's Skintight Denim Creme for the navy, Sally Hansen's Nail Strength in White, and a nameless red polish from Forever 21. I cut a piece of scotch tape into a thin strip for the stripe on the accent nail. 

The other hand is a little messier than the other -- mainly because the white polish on that hand decided to peel up a bit when I lifted the tape. I love these nails, though the accent nail looks a bit like the Pepsi logo (right!?). Still very American, though! I actually had to do touch ups on them this morning, just so they stay looking nice through Wednesday. That's all I ask, nail gods! 

Hope you all are having a fantastic Tuesday! 


1 comment:

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...