8.03.2012

8.3.12

















Danny and I have been going for lots of walks in the evenings lately. I think that's the best part of summer -- it stays light so late and everything is just alive and beautiful. That being said, I'm very excited for the apples to start getting ripe, turning bright red; for the leaves to start changing; and for there to be a little more chill in the air. As much as I love summer, I think Fall is really when nature starts to feel most alive. 

Danny and I, however, did marvel at the beauty of what most people consider weeds -- wild thistle (bright purple!), wild daisies, carrot flowers. These are some of my favorite things to take pictures of. No one really thinks about whether they are beautiful or not -- just that they want to get rid of them for something a little more conventional! But sometimes, a thistle is more than a thistle; it's a pretty purple bulb that just begs for a photo. 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...