9.16.2012

Inspiration Sunday: September 16









I'm not sure what to write about this week for this post! I've been feeling quite down the past week -- I guess that's the difficulty with being in, well, a difficult phase. I'm at a phase in my life where I really don't know what I want or what I'm doing -- it's really hard because I've always had an idea of what I'm supposed to do. I've always had a very structured path to follow -- school and classes always provided that for me. It's really new to me to create structure for myself. It doesn't help that I work in a very unstructured environment.

I haven't had a lot of time to focus on other things this week. But I do have an outfit post for this week, as well as a baking post and some other things. I've been trying to write more in general on a daily basis, instead of just writing in the moment for blog posts!

However, I did read the Perks of Being a Wallflower yesterday (which I'll review this week!) and I've been rereading the Hannibal series of Thomas Harris. The more I read, the better I feel.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I just finished reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and I'll be really interested to hear what you say. That book was very thought provoking for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...