9.23.2012

Inspiration Sunday: September 23











This week has been a good week. I'm going to be a nerd and admit that I've been watching my favorite movies -- and that always makes me feel so much better. One of my favorite movies is Girl, Interrupted -- I think it's hard to really dislike that movie, although some people do. It always makes me journal for hours -- I just end up with lots of things to say, no matter how often I watch it!

This week I've been writing lots of lists and getting lots of stuff done, especially for the wedding. (It's in exactly nine months today!!)  I have a venue, a wedding dress and a reception dress, a wonderful photographer... and an idea for flower arrangements ad other decorations.


1 comment:

  1. Now I wanna watch Hocus Pocus! So when do we get to see the dress? I need details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...