9.09.2012

Inspiration Sunday: September 9






















On Friday, I had the intense urge to do something different with my blogs -- I've been trying to maintain three of them, as you know -- and started to design another blog that would house all of them. I felt good about it, but the more I worked, the more ansty I got about it.

I've been blogging under Locked Out for over four years. That's a long time! Most of my readers, friends, and family know my blog as... Locked Out. To change the name would be, well, weird at this point. To try to get my followers to go to yet another website would be a challenge. So I changed my mind, after having dreams about my blog last night.

I decided to combine all of my blogs here, at Locked Out. Which means something crazy: Locked Out is no longer just a personal style blog. It's a lifestyle blog. I've found that title for quite a while now, but it's time to accept it! Locked Out is a lifestyle blog -- photography, baking, fashion, decor, you name it, I'll write about it.

I'm really excited and inspired by this new chapter. I had been feeling out of sorts with Locked Out for a while -- I don't really have time for outfit posts, but I love them. This means that I won't have to rely on outfit posts for content anymore. Prepare for a newer, sleeker, more fun Locked Out.


3 comments:

  1. Consolidating into one blog sounds like a great idea! Looking forward to seeing a wider variety of content here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! I think that most of your readers follow you for more than just the fashion, since you're a talented writer and storyteller (as well as photographer). I know I'll be interested in baking and photography posts as well as fashion.

    -Sara, Road to the Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a great decision, Michelle! I know that's why my blog is named what it is, because I didn't know how it would evolve and I wanted it to encompass different aspects of my personality.

    ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...