10.07.2012

Inspiration Sunday: October 7









I intended to post this last week, but alas, I ended up way busier than I ever expected to be. (Or maybe I just needed a break from blogging -- that too.) Either way: It's October! My favorite month. Why? 1. My birthday (the 20th!) 2. Halloween! 3. Fall. 4. I have an excuse to decorate my house! (Once Christmas season, or just before Thanksgiving, arrives, I have an excuse to go full-out for decorating!)

I've been writing a lot lately, about a lot of different things. I'm excited to get back into the swing of taking outfit photos -- I just need to find the motivation for it on weekends! More than anything, I'm just trying to find joy in things again -- it's hard after being down for so long! I'm often very hard on myself (overly critical, as Danny says) and it's hard to get out of that habit, more than anything else.

I hope you all are having a fantastic weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...