11.29.2012

Remus


Meet the newest member of my family: Remus. He's a three-month-old chocolate lab and simply the cutest thing to come into my life since, oh, Danny and I started dating. He's adorable



When he plays (aka chews on toys, pillows, my slippers, or various other household objects), he stretches one of his hind legs out. The pads of his feet are just too cute sticking out behind him!




Danny and I are smitten already -- I mean, how could you not be!? Even with the teething, the puppy biting, the stealing of slippers, the accidents inside, the water slopped from his bowl all over the kitchen, the yelping at night in his kennel... he's our baby and we love him so much already. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...