12.05.2012

Classy Girls


Sweater, Gap. Top, Forever 21. Corduroy jeggings, American Eagle. Boots, Target. 

Well, hello outfit post. I had Danny snap these photos of me really quickly on Sunday. We stepped out onto our porch which is certified Remus territory, so he's scuttling around my feet in all of them. Do puppies as big as him scuttle? It's more of a lope really. 



Danny did a really good job with photos -- I'm still working on camera angles with him, as he tends to take photos from his height, pointing down, which makes me look really short! But, this is how Danny seems me, which is kind of funny.

I wore this outfit to my dad's birthday. His birthday was actually Monday, but we celebrated on Saturday. I made him a birthday cake -- chocolate with peanut butter frosting, a recipe I'll be sharing soon -- which I think he really enjoyed. I think cake is his favorite part of his birthday. (Secretly, it's the best part about birthdays for me too!) I've been trying to restyle a lot of my sweaters -- I tend to wear them the exact same ways over and over, so I've been experimenting with layering... I love my polka dot chambray tank top and putting it under sweaters means I can keep wearing it throughout the winter. My jeggings are the comfiest pants I own, really (aside from my yoga pants) so they were the number one choice for this weekend. Plus, they are purple. What's not to love? 



I realized the other day that I've never had long hair while I have been blogging. I've always had short hair, so this is really the first time a lot of reads have seen me with "really long" hair. By really long, I mean, just past my shoulders. I have really thin hair, but a lot of hair. And it tends to grow forward, so it always wants to be in my face! I have been really debating cutting my hair lately -- I really miss having short hair. But then I start thinking about the wedding and I think I want a long braided style at my wedding, but then I also want short hair and a pretty silver headband and mostly I just want to lie down and eat ice cream, but that doesn't seem like an appropriate response.

Can you tell I'm a little stressed by planning the wedding? It's stressful, guys. I have so much to think about at once and I'm not good at it!!



This is my first outfit posts in a long time... I almost don't know how to write them anymore. Oh well! I hope you all are having a fantastic Wednesday. Only two more days until the weekend, everyone!



7 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see the return of the outfit post! You look really nice, especially your eyes and hair. I like the sneak peak of your porch and Remus :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same sweater from the Gap. I love it and your pup. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment -- I love this sweater so much and have stalked the Gap for similar ones, but they don't make them anymore! Depressing!

      Delete
  3. MAN today is ruining my day! i'm catching up on all my comments and if i'd done it sooner, say, MONTHS ago, i might have found all of these amazing bloggers commenting on my blog. YOU ARE TOO GREAT. i've only been stalking your blog now for the last 20 minutes and i love it. your style rocks. i just want to steal your layering abilities because you do it so flawlessly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, don't let it ruin your day! I'm terrible at layering (secretly) -- I just spend way too much time readjusting in the mirror! Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. Your style rocks. We rock. Let's rock. Yay!

      xo Michelle

      Delete
  4. hi so i wanted to order some corduroy jeggings it says there purple but online the picture looks like there more of a burgandy ? Are they really purple purple ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi so i wanted to order some corduroy jeggings from american eagle it says there purple but in the picture they look more like a maroon color. Are they really purple ?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...