12.30.2012

Inspiration Sunday: December 30










It's incredibly childish, but I always get really sad after the holidays. I really love early Winter and pre-Christmas time -- I think it's the best time of the year, really. I love the lead up to Christmas more than actual Christmas. I love the preparation time: baking, wrapping presents, sending gifts, cleaning the house, putting up the tree. On Christmas Day, I feel like there is never anything to really do other than eat and I can only do so much of that! 

In the past week, I've been working on cleaning up the house (again) and organizing my office, as well as getting my New Years plans set up. Also, I've been wedding planning! I have our invitations made and ready to order; I've got a bakery booked for the day (and a box of cake samples in my fridge); an estimate for food; and a florist booked and my flowers chosen. I just need to get a list of people to invite, get the invitations printed, and then get a firm head count. I'm so excited! I can't believe the wedding is in only about 7 months. So weird. My other goal for the next month is to get our Honeymoon booked so flights and hotels don't fill up. 

I hope you all have a nice, relaxing Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...