1.01.2013

Tell Me What You Want to See!


I've been thinking a lot lately about the direction of Locked Out. On one hand, Locked Out is a very personal blog at this point -- there have been times where I've considered identifying this blog as purely personal, just a diary at times. But at the same time, there is an element of editorial content to my blog, which I really can't ignore! I review products, receive samples, and give my two-cents about a variety of trends, products, and ideas. 

Lately, I've noticed a drop in comments here on Locked Out. (At the same time, I've been getting more views than usual as well!) I really like hearing from readers and the sudden drop in comments I receive is disconcerting. I interact with lots of people on Twitter, but I know some of my readers are Twitter fans... so I want to hear from you. 

Click the link below to take a survey asking you a few brief questions about your experience with Locked Out, what you like to read, and what you don't like to read! Please be honest and provide me as much feedback as you can. I love hearing from readers and as much as this blog is about me, I want it to be about other people too!

Your response is, of course, anonymous and confidential, but feel free to say what you want to say (as long as it's within reason -- we're all adults here!) If you have any questions, please feel free to leave them in the comments below or send me an email

Thank you all so much! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...