2.09.2013

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow


I know this is a super fly picture of me taking a sip from a (tartan!) glass via webcam, but I just needed (wanted) to share that I have cut my ties to the long-haired world. And by that, I mean, I chopped off all my hair. 


My and my face (and the candle aisle at Target) decided to welcome in the new year a month late by cutting off all my hair and saying, Good riddance to the past. Seriously, I lost about two pounds worth of hair at the salon today. Worth it. I feel so much better. So much more free. So much more... like me. 

Hope you all had a wonderful Saturday! 



2 comments:

  1. I'm a new reader to your blog (I actually discovered it yesterday, Ehen in search of pics of Essie's "buy me a cameo" nailpolish and I spent hours and hours Reading and enjoying your blog! I really adore your style, it's quirky and fun and has a vintage-yet-classy quality that really appeals to me and my sense of fashion. I hope this sounds not too weird, as English is not my first language. Love from Germany, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new reader to your blog (I actually discovered it yesterday, Ehen in search of pics of Essie's "buy me a cameo" nailpolish and I spent hours and hours Reading and enjoying your blog! I really adore your style, it's quirky and fun and has a vintage-yet-classy quality that really appeals to me and my sense of fashion. I hope this sounds not too weird, as English is not my first language. Love from Germany, Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...