3.06.2013

Under Lock and Key

Jeans, American Eagle
Flats, Charlotte Russe
Tank top, American Eagle
Tee Shirt, Forever 21



I bought this shirt Saturday at Forever 21. To be blunt, I love it because KEYS! I also just love slouchy breezy shirts because they are easy to wear and pair over just about everything. But mostly, keys. And Locked Out. And puns that you can imagine yourself.

I haven't been up to much lately. I've been working on planning the wedding. I had been working on the house. I've been cleaning. I've been going to work everyday (as usual). I've been running. I have run over 22 miles since February 15 -- that's right, be impressed. Other than that, life has been pretty boring. A lot of basic work outfits. Mostly sweatpants or jeans on the weekends, but usually yoga pants and old t-shirts for clearing brush and cleaning. Not super exciting, but pretty satisfying.

I hope you all are having a good week!


2 comments:

  1. cute tee shirt! love the print!

    www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...