3.25.2013

Urban Decay Sephora Event



I went to the Urban Decay event at Sephora on Saturday. I filmed this haul video to talk about the free samples I got, as well as a few other things. Not to start a trend of posting haul videos (holy expensive, Batman!), but I really love filming videos. I've been watching loads of youtube videos lately and I love being able to show you guys what I'm really like. Which is dorky. 

The items in this video include the Girly Stud Set in Pink/Mint from Forever21 and Rubber Tie Kitty iPhone case from WetSeal (just saw on their website they have a panda version -- super upset they didn't have one at the store I went to!). Hope you're all having a great day! 


1 comment:

  1. Urban Decay is one of my favourite makeup brands. The quality is so great and the packaging is always cute and quirky... and let's face it, that's what usually draws me in ;)

    Also, I just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog. I hope you'll participate! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...