4.30.2013

Idaho Bound





Danny and I drove to Idaho Friday night -- it's an almost 9 hour drive, so starting out at 6:15 got us there... oh yeah at about 3am. The next morning, I still ended up waking up at 6am, which was pretty great. I met two of my best friends, Rebekah and Kalee, at the College of Idaho campus. Exciting! I hadn't seen Kalee in something like two and a half, or three maybe, years. Wow! And I hadn't seen Rebekah since graduation. After that, I got dressed in my fancy clothes and Danny & I went to Founder's Day for his fraternity. It was actually really fun! The formal dinner was pretty good, although it was surreal to eat in the cafeteria again. After that, we headed back to the frat's house, where the real party would start. As you guys know, I'm not a huge party person, but it's kind of fun to pretend I'm in college again!


The best part: getting a chance to see this girl. Hanne! She's the one really responsible for Danny and I getting together, which is pretty much great. She's great. (That's Ben in the picture with her. He's pretty cool too.) 

I hope you all had a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...