4.28.2013

Inspiration Sunday: My Own Private Idaho

Wow! So I'm in Idaho this weekend. Sort of. By the time you read this I'll already be headed home. Let me tell you, driving 9 hours after work (starting out at 6pm!!) is not a great idea. Waking up at 6am the next day? Also not a great idea. Driving back on Sunday? Super not great idea. I'm running on coffee and pure adrenaline right now! Anyway, I'll have some blog posts when I get back, but here is an Inspiration Sunday post because... pretty pictures, right? 




1. I'm really excited for summer. Wedding. Honeymoon. Warm weather. Sunny days. New house. I have a lot going on, but I'm secretly most excited about getting new summer clothes for my honeymoon. Also, super confession time: I'm planning on stocking up on maxi dresses because I pretty much live in the one I own on the weekends. They are the perfect moo-moos, am I right? 


2: I think I've bought about 10 new lip colors in the past month, month and a half. It's getting kind of embarrassing. But seriously, I feel like there are tons of great: sheer, moisturizing, pigmented colors out right now from all different kinds of brands, high end and drug store. It's super exciting. 




3: Disneyland! Guys, have I mentioned I'm going to Disneyland on my honeymoon? I know, right. You're like, Michelle, seriously you could go anywhere. Disneyland? Disneyland. I'm already so excited. I'll probably write a post soon about planning a Disney vacay (without all the cheesy "where to meet the princesses stuff" because while that's cool, I'm more interested in 1. rides and 2. food). I think I'm most excited for the new Cars Land in DCA -- my nephew is going to freak out when I bring him back some sweet Cars souvenirs. 




I hope you've all had a great weekend. Coming this week: haul video (maybe, or some kind of review video!); Idaho trip photos; maybe an outfit post....?; and a Fitness Friday post. Woo! Yay!


1 comment:

  1. Very cool pictures. Love the drop graphic and the NorCal hella. Haha, it's so true. Everyone says "hella" up here. It gets so old.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...