5.13.2013

A Dash of Mustard

Top, Forever 21
Skirt, Target
Boots, Macy's
Necklace, Rue21

Well, well, well, look what we have here. Blurry outfit photos. I'm so sorry. I didn't take them. Danny did. (I can't blame him. He did a very good job.) I took these photos though and then immediately plummeted into an awful mood. Does anyone else ever get that way? Where you suddenly are like, "Well, I look awful in all of these photos. This is awful, I'm awful, I'm done"? No? Just me? Ok. 

I don't know what it is about outfit photos, but whenever I take them these days, I immediately fall into a black pit of sadness. I think it's part anxiety, part frustration, but who knows. 

I pulled myself together long enough to pick these photos out of the bunch. 



I wore this outfit to work ages ago. I got this skirt ages ago. I got these boots (guess?) ages ago. I got this necklace right before Easter. I love all of these pieces and I love this outfit, but I barely have time to sleep anymore, let alone take outfit photos. I don't know if I'm going to start moving away from outfit photos -- obviously, them putting me into a black mood of frustration, sadness, anger, and guilt isn't necessarily a positive thing. I know I don't want to give up on blogging -- I enjoy the sense of purpose and community I get from it too much -- but I'm not sure what I'm doing anymore. I guess this is being an adult, right? I have to decide what I want to keep from my reckless college years and what I want to toss. 


Well, I hope you all have a brilliant Monday. I'm going to try taking photos some mornings when I'm getting ready for work. We'll see how that goes. I'm usually in a better mood in the mornings that weekend evenings! 


1 comment:

  1. I think these photos look great Michelle! I love the outfit :) The blouse is so cute, and I really want a good polka dot pencil skirt like that. Don't be so hard on yourself, I think you've just got into a habit of thinking your photos look bad and believing it...they don't, I promise!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...