5.20.2013

Brown & Black

M
Scarf, top and skirt, Forever 21
Tights, Target
Boots, Macy's 
Bracelet, my mom's 

Surprise! I actually wore this outfit in the past few days! Last Monday, to be precise. I decided to spend 10 minutes taking pictures instead of standing aimlessly in my kitchen before work. Some of the pictures are blurry and out of focus (ugh), but otherwise, I'm really happy with them. I love this outfit, even if this skirt always looks too small. (I swear to god it's not. It just pulls in really odd ways in photos!) 




I am mildly obsessed with my knee high boots. In case you can't tell. I wear them at least once a week, usually more. They actually fit my calves. Seriously. They do! They have a stretchy panel in the back, but as I've worn them, they've gotten a little bit looser around the top, which makes them super comfortable. They are wicked cute with jeans, a plain sweater, and a scarf. Seriously, these boots. I'm even willing to mix black and brown in them. 







I hope you all have a wonderful Monday! I cannot believe I've posted two whole outfit posts in the past two weeks. Whew! I'm exhausted. :)


1 comment:

  1. You have the most gorgeous figure in that skirt Michelle! It suits you so well! And I really love your boots too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...