5.27.2013

Skinny Love, What Happened Here?

Dress, Forever21
Headband, Forever21
Sandals, Kohl's

So, I cut all my hair off again. I know I've posted other short hair pictures, but I had a true Hair Tragedy a week ago (by that I mean, a horrible, awful, just-no-good haircut) and had to have my hair cut incredibly short to fix it. Which means my hair is going to be Incredibly Short for my wedding and I'm not exactly ecstatic about it. The plus side is, I finally ordered a pearl headband for wear for the wedding (it's a plain cheapy one from Forever 21, that came in a set with this white one) and I think it will look pretty cute. Part of me wishes I hadn't cut all my hair off back in February -- I sometimes really wish I'd just cut it to longer-than-chin-length but shorter-than-shoulder-length... I think that's when my hair was cutest. But, c'est la vie. 




Danny and I have had a busy week! I've been working (obviously), but Wednesday, we got our marriage license!! It was very exciting and also a little bit scary. It kind of made me realize how real getting married is -- it's not just a big party! We also got a few of our first wedding gifts, all of which have made me incredibly giddy and happy so far. I'm so excited for our house to be built so we can move in all the nice, new stuff from the wedding and get everything organized and beautiful. On Saturday, Danny had a doctor's appointment, then we went grocery shopping. I've been working out like mad lately -- I'm going to post a revamped Fitness Friday video very soon about my weight lifting routine.

In short, new discovery: I love weight lifting! And I've lost three pounds already thanks to my new routine. It's kind of ridiculous actually!




This is one of my honeymoon dresses. I'm obsessed with it though and it's been a huge struggle not to wear most of my honeymoon clothes! I have a bunch of dresses and a few tops to wear, and I'm so ridiculously excited. I'm trying to write a good honeymoon post -- as well as a few more wedding planning posts -- but it's really hard, since a lot of the planning my mom helped me with... and it's not like I've gone yet!

It took me a long time to warm up to the hi-low dress and skirt trend but I have to say, I love it. I now own two maxi dresses and two hi-low dresses and I love both of them. They're just so comfortable. This dress I especially love because the print is gorgeous and the shape of it, especially the top, is just so different from everything else I've ever worn! I joked to Danny that the top was a bit like a bib, which it really is, but it's some comfortable and floaty, I can't help but love it... even if it's a bit silly!



I hope you all have a great week! I can't believe it's Monday again -- it's Memorial Day here in the U.S., but I'm still going into work... because I'm a good employee like that!


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I love it. PS. You're the only person I've seen that is not a celebrity that can rock a pixie cut'& makes it look good (I do know one girl that rocks a bald cut but thats different, and plus she did it for chemo, and then decided she liked it). It sucks that you have a bad haircut though, I've had more than my fair share of those.I'm loving my current one most of the time though. PS. its Elle. Idk who Google will say I am.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...