6.26.2013

Guest Post from Sian at Rebel Angel

You guys know I love Sian! She's been one of my favorite bloggers for what feels like forever. I think she's guest posted for me about 3 times now... I've guest posted for her about the same amount! That's what you call a blogging bestie. 



Hi everyone! You might remember me, I’ve guest posted for Michelle in the past, and I’m back again - it’s Sian from Rebel Angel. I love helping out other bloggers with guest posts, so when Michelle mentioned she needed some people I jumped at the chance, even more so when she mentioned the theme was ‘events’, since she’s getting married (congrats!). I’m super jealous of her honeymoon in Disneyland. Disney is one of my favourite things in the world, and I’ve been to Disneyworld (Florida) many times and Disneyland Paris just recently, so Disneyland (California) is next on my list. 




It was pretty perfect when Michelle told me the events theme, as I had an ‘event’ of sorts this week with an outfit that I thought would be perfect for it. I’ve been working at a new place for just more than three months and discovering more and more fantastic perks, including race night. Every year, the company arranges for the team (there are 16 of us) to go down to the local horse races. They pay for our entry as well as giving us £30 to bet on the horses, so we get to have a little bit of fun without risking much. As I was going straight from work and didn’t want to have to take a whole new outfit to change into, I needed something work appropriate that would go into evening wear at the races too. I did actually wear a denim jacket too, because it was a little bit chilly particularly towards the end of the night, but I didn’t get any photos of that. I got this dress quite a while ago now, and though I’ve worn it a few times already, I don’t have any blog posts with it! I love the china plate pattern look (there must be a proper name for that?!), and the fit is really nice with an appropriate length for work. The shoes I’ve worn way too many times already, even though I’ve only had them a few weeks, but they seem to go with everything! Many people at the races were wearing heels, but I didn’t want to go too much over the top, it wasn’t a big event like Aintree or Cheltenham. Plus we ended up rushing back and forth from the bar, the food stands and the race course. I didn’t win a single penny (just my luck!) but it was a fun night anyway.


Cardigan: George at Asda
Dress: c/o Matalan
Anklet: Market stall
Flats: Tesco Clothing




Well, I’ll take my leave then. Thanks so much Michelle for having me here, and I hope you’re having an amazing time! We can’t wait to hear all about it. Readers, if you like what you’re seeing (or reading), pop on over to Rebel Angel and say hello, I may ramble a bit and sometimes be a bit lazy with outfit posts, but it’s quite fun over there. 

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful guest post my dear, Sian is such a beauty! <333 Loved her outfit of course, very stylish and feminine! <33

    Followed your brilliant blog via Bloglovin, Twitter and GFC! <3

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...