6.03.2013

June 2013 Goals


Is it seriously June!? I can't believe it. It feels like just yesterday I was getting ready to start a new job (that was in January!). Heck, it feels like just yesterday I was graduating college... or high school... or heck, even middle school! It all feels very unreal -- time really does fly. Remember when weeks used to last forever? And now, I blink and my weekend is over and it's Monday again! 

Here are my goals for June. Mostly, I just want to relax, get a bit healthier, and get ready for the big day (you know, that wedding I've been yammering about for ages now)! 

I hope you all have a fantastic Monday... and happy June!! 

(Pssst -- don't forget to email me if you'd like to guest post for me in late June!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...