6.24.2013

Pssst...

I know, so sneaky! But I thought I'd share some pictures from the big day this evening. I scheduled this post this morning before Danny and I left for Disneyland, so by now, I'm there and probably hungry (because when am I not hungry!?) Here are two pictures from the big day that my wedding photographers already posted (I know -- they work fast!) I can't believe it's already over. I had so much fun yesterday -- if you follow me on Instagram, you know I posted pretty much every detail. I didn't want to forget a single thing! 



This last picture is my favorite because we look like super heroes! 

I'll see you guys when I get back! 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, you two look so perfectly happy and lovely! The photos are gorgeous, and I am so happy for you! Can't wait to hear all the details about how you picked the dress (LOVE!) and all the honeymoon fun! Hope you're having a fantastic trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...