6.23.2013

Sneaky Peek: Some Engagement Photos...

I'm getting married in 7 hours, leaving to get my hair done in ONE HOUR (!!!), but I had to share with you guys some of the engagement photos Danny and I took last week. Thank you to the LOVELY Harvest Moon Photography for posting those so I could show you guys a sneaky, sneaky peek before I get back to wedding business!









Can't believe I'm getting married in just a few short hours. After planning for two years, it does feel incredibly surreal! 


1 comment:

  1. I’ve been following your blog for some time now (but never commented before, bad me!), but I just wanted to say how much I love your blog and how you seem like such a lovely person. I can really relate to your more personal posts about the pressure of having it all, how lost you can feel while being unemployed,… I also love your writing style and fashion sense and I am glad to see a blogger who also has a limited budget to spend on clothing.
    Your posts about the preparation of your wedding day were also very interesting, so I just wanted to wish you congratulations on your big day!

    PS: these pictures are so cute!

    Greetings from Belgium!
    Jolien

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...