6.21.2013

Tschüss!

Maxi dress, Kohl's (clearance) 
Sandals, Kohl's 
Denim jacket, H&M 
Scarf, Forever 21
Sunglasses, Forever 21

It's time for my honeymoon! Ok... in a few days. But this is the last post I'll write here on my blog until I get back from California. Next week will be all guest posts -- and I have some really fun ones lined up, so don't forget to check back. 

I thought I'd show you guys my traveling outfit for my honeymoon! I've been saving this dress just for the trip. I think maxi dresses were made for travelling, especially in airports. You guys know how I feel about flying (in case you don't: bad) and I always feel that dressing nice makes up for all the negative parts of travelling via plane! I'm also always cold in airports and on planes, so I knew I needed to bring a jacket (that way I don't have to pack it either -- yay!) and scarf to keep me from getting too chilly and stealing something from Danny! 




This week has been a whirlwind -- I took these photos last Sunday (a week before the wedding) and I can't believe it's already Friday! Today we'll have a rehearsal dinner... then Saturday, it's mani/pedi day and a big barbecue for Danny and I's families. And then, Sunday, of course... it's the wedding!! I can't believe this is all really happening. I feel like I've been planning for ages -- at a certain point in planning, you feel like it's never going to get here. 

Last weekend, Danny and I spent Saturday running errands (buying presents for our parents, and a birthday present for my sister, and some last minute wedding things) and then we met his cousin & his girlfriend for dinner, which was amazing! Then we went to my mom's house for cake, strawberries, and ice cream (I know!) Sunday, we had a very late engagement shoot with our wedding photographer -- our contract came with a free engagement shoot, which we all completely forgot about, but we decided to get some pictures last minute. What's the harm, huh? I had an average work week dotted with random wedding things: paying off the last bills, finishing the guest list, turning in numbers, packing for the honeymoon (best packing ever!), and getting a spray tan (so important, I know). Complete with my usual work stuff and working out everyday! Whew!





Last Saturday, I also bought the nail polish I'll be using for the wedding!! I'll be sure to post lots of pictures of those kinds of things when I get back -- I'd love to post about it beforehand, but part of me wants to keep the entire look a surprise, and another part of me is just feels too busy! I'm not really that busy, but I want to give myself chances to relax and unwind and not stress myself out over little things so I don't turn into crazy bridezilla before the wedding! (I've so far avoided too many melt downs.) 



Anyway, on Sunday, I'm getting married. On Monday, I'm leaving for Disneyland and my guest posts will start posting! I'll be on Twitter a little bit and Instagram of course. I'm so excited to be sharing this part of my life with you guys -- I'm excited for my honeymoon and I'm excited to share my wedding and future on this blog. Thank you guys for taking this adventure with me. I can't believe how my life has changed in the past four years!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats!
    I just have to say that you completely rock the short hair and I'm just really loving it on you in these pictures! Enjoy your trip :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...