6.10.2013

What's In My Bag?


I'm one of those girls that carries a huge purse. Currently, I'm carrying a tote bag my future mother-in-law got me at Bath & Body Works. I love being a snoop and seeing what people are carrying around, so I thought I'd share what's in my bag! 

1. Up & Up Brand Oil Blotters, $1.00 for 70. I use one of these a day because a girl's gotta look fresh. 
2. Bath & Body Works Sugar & Spice lip gloss. One of my absolute favorites -- it smells like gingerbread and is a perfect dark glossy color. 
3. Bath & Body Works lotion in Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. Because I like to smell like pie 100% of the time. 
4. Sunglasses. Because the paparazzi is always after me. Just kidding. Mostly road glare. 
5. Yellow polka dot wallet (with navy blue interior -- wedding colors!), $12.99 from Target. I love this style of wallet -- flat with a clasp. Best design ever! 
6. A mini notebook and a pen. For when inspiration strikes... or, uh, my grocery lists. 
7. Chapstick in Cake Batter. Are we noticing a theme in my lip balms, glosses, and lotions? 
8. Revlon Just Bitten in Nude. One of my favorites. It goes on super smooth and looks amazing. 
9. Baby Lips in Coral Crush. You guys know I love these things!
10. Almay Liquid Lip Balm in Plum. For when I need to be a little, you know, dramatic with my lip balm. 

Hope you all are having a wonderful Monday! 


1 comment:

  1. 1. I really want a wallet like that, I've been admiring them at Target for months but haven't been able to justify one yet seeing as I have two wallets already haha.
    2. I have the same set of little notebooks! I make lists in them. & write what I eat. bahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...