7.23.2013

Our Happily Ever After


Sunday evening, Danny and I met our photographers, Jayme and Russ of Harvest Moon Photography, for dinner to pick up our "presents" -- the thumb drive of all our wedding and engagement photos, as well as some large prints they'd made for us. I was so excited to get home and look at all the photos, and get them uploaded to Facebook so my friends and family could see them all! I won't post all the photos here (I have 50 engagement photos and over 300 wedding photos!) but I love every single one of them. The candid wedding photos are honestly some of the best... it turns out, I talk with my hands a lot! Here's just a few I love the most to share with you all!



Actual quote from this photo: "You have some schmutz on your face." 










Ahh! I can't believe it all really happened... still! We've been married a month today (!!) and it still feels like I should be planning a wedding, probably because I was in the planning phase for so long. All these pictures capture us perfectly -- I loved my wedding because it was so much fun. There was good music, good food, good cake, and fantastic people. 


3 comments:

  1. How sweet! You look gorgeous and so very happy! Happy one month anniversary:) I remember so well that feeling of, "Hey, shouldn't I be planning something?!" It was crazy wonderful to have all the details behind us. But you definitely finished your thank you notes before I did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are amazing! You look gorgeous and so happy. Love your dress and all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such gorgeous pictures - they are just so real :) I don't know if I've properly said it, but congratulations! Your nephews look SO sweet too and I just love the candid shots :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...