7.11.2013

The Happiest Place On Earth: Honeymoon, Day 2


Sorry about the lack of posting this week! I've been trying to get back in a schedule... I'm hoping to write and schedule some posts this evening to go up next week. Wish me luck! In the mean time, here are pictures from our second day in Disneyland! 



My dress is from Forever 21, sandals from Kohl's. Danny's tee shirt is from Old Navy, shorts from JCPenny, and shoes from Vans. 

Tea cups! Danny and I's favorite time in the part was always in the morning: it wasn't too hot and it was relatively quiet until about 11 or 12. On our second day, we arrived around 8, got fast passes for big rides (Space Mountain was a big one for us!), and then got in line for the Matterhorn. The Matterhorn doesn't have Fast Pass (which is insane!!!) and every time we waited till later in the day, the wait was around an hour or more. Too long! So we went early in the morning and it was great. I hadn't been on it in ages and had forgotten how much I love it!

Danny had never been on Space Mountain, which was a big deal, because it's one of my favorite rides, ever. We got fast passes in the morning and when our time came, he was so excited. We both love space and so, it was a lot of fun to go on together. I swear, Danny laughed the whole time!

After a few more rides -- the teacups, It's a Small World (where we got our own boat!) -- we got lunch and then headed to the hotel to rest. 





After a little break, we went to California Adventure. I love Buena Vista Street -- it has made a huge different to the park for me! I felt like I saw something new every time I was there -- this time, I noticed an Oswald the Bunny stand... Oswald was the first Mickey! Before he was a mouse, I mean. 


Did I mention I bought sparkly Minnie Mouse ears? Well, I did. Worth it. (Although they hurt my head a bit!) 



Danny and I found these murals in a building in California Adventure. We thought they were really cute. There is a big theater in the Hollywood area of the park, where you can watch movies on big screens ... and it's air conditioned! Just saying, if you ever make it to Disneyland in the summer, it's a great place to take a break in the middle of the park. 


Danny and I walked to the Anaheim GardenWalk (it's a mall near Disneyland) for dinner. As we left the park promenade from the direction opposite Downtown Disney, we noticed the Lone Ranger train was parked outside. Danny insisted on a picture. Then we made our way to the Cheesecake Factory, where I may or may not have eaten mini corn dogs. Worth it. 

I hope you all have a fantastic Thursday! It's been super hot here. I really cannot believe how warm it's been! 


1 comment:

  1. You and your dress are so cute! Sounds like a great time, I'm really enjoying these posts :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...