8.19.2013

Clash

Dress, Macy's. Cardigan, American Eagle. Belt, Kohl's. Oxfords, Forever 21. Necklace, Forever 21.

Hello everyone! I took these photos two weeks ago, intended to post them last week, and never did. So here they are! I did really well taking outfit photos for about a week and a half and then I realized I get so tired in the mornings! I'm going to try to get back into it (seriously, promise, really) because it really does motivate me to dress nicer. 

I have a story I really want to tell from last week at work, but I'm really hesitating about sharing it. I get so nervous about sharing things on my blog these days. I have had a few conversations with other bloggers about hesitancy when it comes to sharing certain things -- since my blog is just for a hobby, I don't really want it to have any repercussions in my regular, day-to-day life! I don't want to seem fake, but it's really hard to draw the line, especially working full-time, between sharing the right amount and sharing information that anyone (my boss, my family, my friends, whoever) might object to or find inappropriate. Is that weird? Either way, the story basically would have had this conclusion: last week sucked and this week better be at least a little bit easier on me! 


I recently rescued this cardigan from my "get rid of box" (and then I promptly, you know, get rid of that pile of things or else I would keep "rescuing" things out of it!). I'm glad I did, because I've actually worn it a fair amount since ding so. I'm not sure I love it with this dress -- in my head, I thought it would look quite different. But I'm afraid it's just a little too busy. This dress is just so comfortable -- I feel like I shouldn't wear it as much as I do, but dang, it's just so comfortable for work! I can bend over without worrying about a thing! 

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday. I spent the weekend writing and scheduling posts (hint: this post might be schedule), including one about Danny and I's house that is in the works! 


2 comments:

  1. Cute idea! I think it would've looked better with a solid cardigan. And more outfit posts please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I actually really love those patterns together.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...