8.21.2013

Early Autumn

Top, American Eagle. Skirt, Forever 21. Belt, Target. Cardigan, Old Navy. Loafers, Target. 

I always forget how much I love the color mustard until I wear it again. I especially love pairing mustard with navy blue -- I think it keeps it from looking overly 70s and kitschy. I also always forget how much I shrank this skirt; I washed it and let it air dry, but it still shrank like crazy. That was over a year ago, but I'm still a little indignant about it... I guess that's what I get for buying from Forever 21 though!




I wore this outfit to work Monday -- and boy, was it a Monday! I won't go into all the details, but it was just kind of one thing after another. On the plus side, I wore my new shoes -- I bought them last week during a really awful day (I won't go into why). Even though I bought them under not ideal circumstances, I'm glad I did! They were on clearance at Target and I bought them without really looking at them, but the more I wear them, the more I love them and I'm so glad I spotted them on clearance. I think they're part of one of the designer collections, but I'm not sure which one!

As another aside, the ModCloth sale is going on right now. On Monday at work, I kept checking on what was on sale and if it was still in stock. So tempting!

I feel like I'm always writing this, but I'm super frustrated with my hair right now. The end. 




I hope you all have a fantastic Wednesday! 


1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit! That mustard skirt has always been my favorite piece of yours and every time I see it I get excited on how you would be wearing it this time, whether it's a new combo or just the same. The colors compliment each other really well, I agree.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...