8.22.2013

ModCloth Last Hurrah Sale!

As you guys know, I don't often purchase from ModCloth -- their dresses are often just too expensive for me, even when I find them totally adorable. I rarely ever get in on their sales because things sell out fast or I find myself unable to commit. But this time, I wanted to snag some cute dresses that I could (possibly) wear to work through fall and winter. I found two that I thought would work quite nicely and decided to go for it. It helped that both were under $20! 



Both of these dresses were originally way more expensive than I would have ever bought -- especially considering they seem roughly Forever 21 quality (not that there is anything wrong with that). But at 70% off, they both seemed like a good deal and I ended up only pay $35 with shipping. That's a lot of cute without breaking the bank!

I'm so excited to get them in the mail and take photos in them! I know I have a really hard time ordering things online, so I like to share how things fit so other people can have something to base ordering off of! If you haven't checked out the ModCloth sale yet, definitely do. It's definitely worth it if you're on a budget and want a bit of the ModCloth magic! 


1 comment:

  1. Those are some pretty cute dresses and really great steals. :) I've never purchased anything from ModCloth, simply because the items I do like seem to NEVER go on sale. But I'm looking forward to seeing your outfit posts in these pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...