9.11.2013

Scrap Happy


For the past few weeks, I've been working on Danny and I's wedding and honeymoon scrapbook. It's a huge undertaking; we have over 300 wedding photos (of which I'm trying to scrapbook a good selection of, but how do you choose?!) and almost 200 honeymoon photos, not including all the Instagram photos I took! I'm almost done with the honeymoon photos and about halfway through the wedding photos!





I thought I'd show off a bit of my progress. My scrapbooking hobby isn't something I write about a lot -- it's one of those things I feel like I've always done that is as basic as... eating or taking a shower. When I'm stressed or sick or just feel like it, I scrapbook! It can be an expensive hobby, if you let it: on Saturday, I spent almost $30 on more scrapbook inserts (the clear sheets you insert your pages into), as well as more wassi tape and a huge amount of card stock. I was strongly tempted by some journaling cards and a scrapbook paper case, but decided to pass. 

When I worked at a craft store in college, I would see people spend over $100 regularly just on paper -- that always seemed a little ridiculous to me. I scrapbook simply to have cute, creative photo albums along side my regular albums. I don't need anything super fancy!




I'm loving how my scrapbook is turning out. I just need to finish up a few more pages and I think it'll be done -- it seems huge already! I have over 48 pages done and I'm adding enough inserts for 24 more. I'm so excited to get it done so I can show it to everybody -- it's so much easier to show people pictures without pulling out my three photo albums of wedding photos and honeymoon photos... and my two albums of engagement photos! 

Hope you are all well and having a good Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! :]
xo Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...